Unlock Dublin’s best attractions with a 24 or 48 hour Hop-on Hop-off bus tour with Dublin’s famous green bus guides. Use your ticket on a route which covers more than 30 well-placed stops around the city. Listen to brilliant live commentary as you ride and hop on and off whenever and wherever you please. See landmarks such as St Stephen’s Green, Trinity College, the Guinness Storehouse and the famous Jameson Distillery. Or take a trip to the Dublin Docklands area to see EPIC Ireland, the Jeanie Johnston and Grand Canal Square!
A complimentary Highlights of Dublin Walking Tour, provided by one of Dublin’s favourite historians, Pat Liddy is included in your ticket price. What’s more… admission to the Little Museum of Dublin at St. Stephen’s Green worth €10, and discounts to the city’s top attractions are included with your ticket.
· Discover Dublin and its many highlights with a Hop-on Hop-off bus tour
· Enjoy entertaining live commentary on board by your Fáilte Ireland trained guides
· Multilingual commentary in 10 different languages is available
· See top highlights such as Trinity College, St Stephen’s Green and the Guinness Storehouse
· Make use of the complimentary map to find your way around town
· Complimentary entry to the Little Museum of Dublin and enjoy a Dublin walking tour
· Enjoy a fantastic 2 for 1 restaurant deal.
· Kids Go Free (Two kids under 14 with each adult)
Good to Know
Multilingual is available in ten languages including Irish, English, French, German, Spanish, Polish, Chinese (Mandarin), Italian, Russian and Japanese.